Thanks to Tracey James Jones at http://tracyjamesjones.wordpress.com for passing this onto me. This is my first time receiving it so those who know me means I am giddy. I have not met Tracey irl but have had the good fortune to know her through our author blogs. She is a peach.
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
- This rules are not set in stone. If you nominate less that is fine. I tend to do one blog nominee per fact about me.
Seven unknown things about me.
I am left-handed.
I can drive a stick-shift.
I love horror movies.
I hate to cook unless I really want to.
I am a very nice person unless provoked to be otherwise.
I am an Aries.
I love to draw, even if it is not very well.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award.
5 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Thank you JoAnn. I was like woohoo when I found out. 🙂
What a great award, and thanks for putting Fairy Godauthor up there! I’m honored. That’s our website though. The blog is over at http://traceybaptiste.wordpress.com
Ah let me go fix that LOL. 🙂