Woofreakenhoo! The lovely Kate http://katepolicani.com/ has nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Like Kate I love getting these. It makes writing the blog worth it. Thank you Kate.
Reader Appreciation Award rules:
1) Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2) Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4) Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5) Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
The Questions for the Reader Appreciation Award:
1) What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is really two, light pink and white. While I love wearing all colors these are the ones that top my list.
2) What is your favorite animal?
This is the easiest question anyone can ever ask me. I am owned by eight birds and the love I have for this animal is vast. My favorite animal, the bird.
3) What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Sweet ice tea hands down.
4) Facebook or Twitter?
I have to say Facebook for most of my family back in New England are on FB. It is a way to stay in touch which they do on FB.
5) Favorite pattern?
I am not quite sure what this means.
6) Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
I have to say both. Let’s be honest who does not like to receive gifts? But seeing a person smile upon opening a gift I gave them is priceless.
I have three:3,7,9
8) Favorite day of the week?
It has to be Thursday. That is the one day of the week my husband is not working at night.
9) Favorite flower?
I love all flowers. To enjoy the many colors and shapes of the various plants lifts me up.
What is your passion?